It’s the most wonderful time of the year! With Black Friday just a week away (like…what!?) I thought I’d share some gift ideas for her that I’ve been adding to my shopping bag the last few days. I am definitely that person running around from store to store on December 23rd, but this year I’ve made a promise to myself that I will get a head start on holiday shopping!
Click on your favorite pieces above to shop!
1. Glittery Party Heels // If you know your BFF’s shoe size, why not get them these fun and sparkly shoes to wear all holiday season! Statement shoes are a great way to make any outfit unique, see how I styled a similar pair for inspo here!
2. Miss Dior Perfume // Perfume is such a great gift because it doesn’t require knowing sizes of anything, just general preferences which is why it’s #2 on my list of gift ideas for her! I’ve had a couple Miss Dior perfumes and they all smell amazing, and I’m actually looking at this particular one to wear on my wedding day! Needless to say, I am in love with the scent!
3. Cute Mittens // Cold weather accessories make great gifts because they can be used right now! I LOVE the bow details on these mittens. They will definitely cheer up even the coldest wintery days!
4. iPhone Case // With all the hype about the new iPhone X a cute new phone case is the perfect gift for your tech savvy (or blogger!) friends. I love this marble version with hints of pink and gold.
5. Statement Earrings // You cannot go wrong with getting a girl jewelry for Christmas. Help keep her on trend with these gorgeous tassel earrings (that come in tons of colors!).
6. Glittery Makeup Bag // Can you tell I like glitter? That’s because it’s the perfect holiday statement! I love giving cute storage bags/containers because they’re super useful and you can always find some really cute and unique ones!
7. Classic Tote // The great thing about getting someone a classic tote (like this Tory Burch version) is it will never go out of style! Also, this taupe color will go with EVERYTHING.
8. Sunglasses // Another classic that makes the perfect gift is sunglasses which is why I had to add it as a gift ideas for her. Opt for a universally flattering pair like these aviators.
9. Monogram Mug // I’m pretty sure if I didn’t post these monogram mugs at least once this holiday season I’d get my blogger card revoked, but there’s definitely good reason they’re so popular! I have the “C” version in gold is and is my favorite hot cocoa mug plus I always end up grabbing a few each season because they make the perfect gift!
10. Laptop Case // For the girl on the go, a stylish laptop case is the perfect gift. This leopard print one makes working at a coffee shop just a bit more glamorous!
12. Candle // You really can never go wrong with a great smelling candle, I mean what girl wouldn’t want to get this gorgeous candle? I buy way too many candles around the holidays – for myself and as gifts!
13. Watch // A classic staple piece, watches are great gifts for just about anyone! I love this girly yet understated minimalist watch!
14. PJ Set // PJ’s are one of my favorite gifts to get for Christmas because then I can look cute and festive in pictures on Christmas morning! I love this deep red set, and the top and shorts are perfect for those of us who live in the south!
15. Cozy Sweater // What is better in the winter than snuggling up in a soft sweater? Probably nothing, which is why I had to add this adorable blush turtleneck as one of my top Christmas gift ideas for her!
16. Philosophy Bubble Bath // I know I’m not the only girl who got Bath & Body Works in the latest scent every year for Christmas as a kid. I feel like Philosophy is basically the adult version – except with much better skincare! What girl doesn’t love a good bubble bath night with a glass of wine!
17. Fur Scarf // Fur is everywhere this year and I love it! Gifting a statement scarf in fur is a great way to give the latest trends without totally breaking the bank!
Have you started your holiday shopping yet?
Linking up with Jo Lynne